She'd lain in bed reading most of the day, her little doggy keeping her company.
The first time he came in to check on her, he was actually able to sneak up on her because she was so engrossed in the story. He had a good chuckle at that, patted her bottom and kissed the top of her head before leaving the room. The second time he came in, about a half hour later, he was slightly annoyed that she didn't even look up to acknowledge him.
"Baby," he said as he looked right at her.
"Yes?" she replied, without taking her eyes from the page.
He sighed. "How much longer are you going to read for?"
"I dont know." her eyes moved along the lines of typed words, left to right, quickly. She was devouring every letter, hungry for the next.
"Finish the chapter you're on and then set the book down for a bit. I'll be waiting for you in the living room." he told her firmly, walking out of the room. Normally, he didn't mind when she spent the day reading. He liked to bring her cups of hot coccoa and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with the crust cut off while she lay curled up beneath the blankets, her nose pressed into some romantic novel. This week, though, they hadn't been able to spend much time together. He'd been extremely busy with work, some nights coming home after she was fast asleep. He'd be damned if she was going to spend all of Saturday isolating herself with her book. He sat down on the overstuffed couch and flipped the tv on.
She had heard him say to put the book down when she finished her chapter, but she was so interested in what was going to happen next, she just had to read the first page! Then, the last sentence on the page continued onto the next page, and once she finished the sentence, she reasoned that she had to finish the paragraph she was on for it to make sense. The more she read, the more engrossed she became and soon she'd forgotten all about his command to meet him in the living room.
He watched the minutes tick by on the clock, wondering just how many pages there were in a chapter. It was nearing an hour and a half since he'd told her. He got up and walked purposefully into the bedroom. "Just what are you doing in here, little girl?" He closed the distance between the door and the bed in very little time, looking very cross.
Her head snapped up, and her eyes showed a delicious mix of surprise, guilt and just the tiniest bit of fear. She folded the top corner of her page and closed the book, setting it down slowly on the night stand. "I'm sorry! I got caught up.."
"Hmm. So you did finish the chapter you were on, then." he nodded. "What am I going to do with you, babygirl?" he asked, taking a handful of her hair and pulling her head against his chest.
"Love me?" she giggled playfully, nuzzling her head against him.
He couldn't help but smile at this. "Oh, I do love you, little one. But I think what you need right now is a good spanking!" he almost couldn't help the smile at her wide, astonished eyes once he'd said so.
"Oh, no ... but Daddy, I didn't mean to be a bad girl! I was only going to read one more page....I don't want a spanking!" her bottom lip pushed out into a cute little pout and she blinked those big innocent blues at him.
He shook his head. "You're not going to get out of this by acting all cutesey, babydoll. You disobeyed me, and that means a spanking. You know that, dont you?" his voice wasn't mean, but she knew he meant what he said.
She nodded. "Yes sir,"
He sat on the edge of the bed and patted his leg. "Come on, babygirl. Over my knee,"
She obeyed immediately, hoping to buy herself some leniency. "Please Daddy, not too hard," she whispered, before clutching and burying her face in her doggy.
"I'll spank you just as hard as you need to be spanked, little one." he told her lovingly as he started to swat her bottom. He began slowly, and not very hard at all. His big hand covered almost one whole cheek each time it landed, so it didn't take very long for her bum to be stinging. Once he was convinced that she was well warmed up, he slipped her panties down and started spanking on her bare bottom, hard.
As he settled into a steady rythym, she started squirming and whimpering. "Oww, Daddy!"
"Stay still, princess," he reminded her, not skipping a beat. When she threw her hand back, he grabbed it before she could reach her bottom and pinned it in the small of her back. "You know better than to put your hand back, don't you?" he asked her, disappointment hanging on his words.
"I'm sorrryyyyy, I didn't mean to! It just hurtss.." she wailed, her legs flailing.
He pinned her legs under one of his own and kept up his assault on her bright red cheeks. "Well of course it hurts, it's a spanking. If it didn't hurt, you wouldn't learn a thing." He paid some close attention to her thighs and sit spot now, speaking gently while he spanked. "I am not ever going to tell you that you can't read your books, because I love that you enjoy reading and its educational. BUT (which he punctuated with an extra hard smack!) I hardly saw you at all this week, so I was looking forward to spending today with you. I let you read for a couple of hours this morning, and then told you to finish up what you were reading and to meet me in the living room. I had put in a movie for us to watch but you never came out. Do you know how that made me feel?"
She hadn't thought at all about how he would feel. She hadn't thought about anything but her book! What a silly girl she was! Her eyes filled with tears and she said, "I'm so sorry! I was being selfish and I got absorbed in my book! I should have listened to youuu." her backside was on fire and she was sad because she'd hurt Daddy's feelings. She realized that she really deserved this spanking, and she made an effort to lie still and take her punishment. She felt like there was a big bubble inside her chest and it grew bigger and bigger until suddenly, it burst and the tears were streaming down her face.
He continued to spank her for another minute or so, before pausing to rub her throbbing bottom. He asked, "Are you ready to be my good girl again, sweetie?"
"Yes sir!" she sniffled.
"Alright, it's all over then babygirl." he pulled her panties up, helped her onto his lap and held her against him, his arms wrapped tight around her. He kissed her tears away and then held her tight against his chest until her sobs subsided. "Okay, are you ready to go have some lunch?" he asked. "I'll make you a peanut butter and banana sandwich, and we can eat in the living room just for today. How does that sound, sweetie?"
She looked up at him, her cheeks streaked with tears, her eyes still glistening. Then she smiled the biggest, happiest smile he'd ever seen. "It sounds perfect!" she squealed, jumping off his lap and running to the door. "C'mon, Daddy..." she called, before turning and taking off for the kitchen.
Shaking his head, he smiled and followed after her, full of adoration for his sweet little girl.
Super super cute story. Love the relationship between the two of them, so sweet and loving. Looks like he got his point across to her and they'll have a nice afternoon. Awww.
ReplyDeleteI like your writing style, too! :)
Very sweet. Stories are the best when you can relate to the characters and the things that they do. Reading and losing track of time - you sure you weren't around a couple of months ago? (smile)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Isabella
I like it a ton. She's so super sweet and relatable. I like how this story was oozing with all of the spanko words ha ha
ReplyDelete