Days went by, and Jacob had said nothing more about making a final decision. Allie was beginning to think he’d forgotten. She kept reminding herself that he’d ordered her to wait for his response, but it was hard to bite her tongue when all she wanted to do was talk about it.
Days turned into a week, then two, and finally one night at dinner, Allie blurted, “Are we going to talk about the spankings?” her cheeks blushed deep red and she couldn’t meet his eyes. She didn’t want him to be angry with her for bringing it up but she couldn’t stand not knowing.
He sighed, setting his glass down. He’d wanted to see how Allie was going to function without the spankings for a while before making his decision. He already knew how they both felt about it, but he wanted to see the effect it was going to have on her. He’d noticed over the past two weeks that she had been more on edge, irritable, and mouthy.
Before he could say anything, she rushed on. “I know you said not to bring it up, but I just can’t…”
“Tomorrow,” he said, holding his hand up to stop her. “We’ll talk about it tomorrow.” he promised. He had been reading blogs and different material online, and had come across a blog by a guy who had just started a Domestic Discipline relationship with his wife a few months ago. He’d been pretty helpful so far, so Jacob hoped that he could shed some light on the issue at hand.
Allie nodded. “Okay,” she whispered. “I didn’t mean to disregard what you’d told me, it’s just really difficult for me to not know what you’re thinking. I’m sorry.”
He shook his head. “I don’t want to hear sorry. Just trust me more. I didn’t forget, I am taking my time making this decision. It’s an important one to our relationship and I’m not taking it lightly. I’m not mad that you asked, though, I can understand how hard it is for you to wait.”
She smiled. “Thank you, sir.” she whispered.
He reached across the table and squeezed her hand. “I love you,”
“Love you, too.”
After dinner, while Allie cleaned up, Jacob sent Ross an email.
Hey,
I know you and Ellen just started dd yourselves, but I was hoping you might have some advice to offer. Allie and I have come to a rough spot and I’m unsure about continuing. About two weeks ago, I punished Allie for something I felt very strongly about. I didn’t think that I was being excessive or spanking her very hard, but the next day she had some bruising and red marks left from the night before. I freaked out and told Allie I didn’t want the spankings anymore. I felt sick knowing I’d left bruises on her. She begged me to reconsider, and I’ve spent the last two weeks trying to figure out what to do. I have seen the tremendous effects that the spankings have had in our relationship, but I don’t want to hurt her. Have you guys gone through this? I’m at a loss. Thanks in advance for any advice you may have. Looking forward to reading your reply.
Jacob
Jacob held Allie close in bed that night. He kissed the side of her head, whispering into the dark. “I love you so much Allison. I can’t wait to marry you,”
“I can’t wait either, babe.” she murmured sleepily.
Allie went to work wondering what Jacob was going to decide. It was all she could think about all day long.
Jacob checked his email as soon as he got to work. He’d kept his fingers crossed that Ross would respond to him, and he had. He breathed a sigh of relief as he opened the email.
Jacob,
I totally get your apprehension. The first time I saw marks on Ellen, it freaked me out too. I don’t think I reacted quite as severely as you did, but it made me a bit queasy. We talked about it, and Ellen explained that she was kind of proud of them, and that she definitely liked them. She promised that I hadn’t hurt her, and that I hadn’t spanked her any harder or more harshly than I usually did. In my opinion, you should continue the spankings. I know you’re afraid of hurting her, and that’s a good thing. You will come to realize that sometimes these things are out of our hands. If Allie begged you to reconsider, I’m going to assume that she doesn’t want to give them up. It could be beneficial for you guys to continue with the spankings in your relationship. I’m not trying to tell you what you should do within your own home, and I know you’re the best one to make this decision, just giving you my thoughts. Hope this helped. Ross. Ps. Look up spanking aftercare. Oftentimes, if you apply lotion and sort of massage it into her ass after a spanking, you will have less bruising.
Jake sat at his desk, thinking hard. He read and re-read Ross’ email, although he’d known all along that they were going to keep the spankings. He had to. As scary as the possibility of hurting her was, he knew that the benefits were too great. It was becoming increasingly clear that Allie may not even be able to accept going back to the way things were before, and Jake didn’t want things to be that way, either. He was going to have to realize that he could control the situation, and he was the only one who could prevent himself from hurting her. All he had to do was be very aware of the situation. He suddenly felt like a weight had been lifted, just knowing that they were going to continue. The rest of the day went by uneventfully for Jacob.
Allie had a horrible day. She was just convinced that Jacob was going to call it quits. Why else would he have waited so long to have the conversation with her? He was just trying to avoid the inevitable, because he knew she was going to be upset. All these thoughts were running through Allie’s mind and she couldn’t concentrate on anything else. Eventually, she decided to leave work early since she wasn’t being productive anyway. When arrived at an empty apartment, and she decided to start preparing dinner, to keep herself busy and her mind on anything but spanking.
When Jacob got home, the apartment smelled amazing. “Mmm, baby, what are you cooking?”
“Chicken, potatoes, green beans, and I made a fruit salad for desert.” she replied, her hands growing clammy. She was so nervous!
He kissed the side of her head. “Do I have time to shower before it’s finished?”
She nodded. “Yeah, it should be done in about a half hour.” When he left the room to go shower, she opened a bottle of wine, pouring herself a glass. She needed something to ease her nerves.
The meal was finished before Jacob returned, so she set the table with two settings and put the food on the table in serving dishes.
She sat in her normal seat and waited for Jacob to come in, sipping her wine. Though she was practically about to burst with anxiety, she knew she shouldn’t drink the wine any faster than she already was or she’d end up in over her head.
Jacob finally came and joined her at the table. “Everything looks and smells great, honey.” he complimented, digging right in.
Allie blushed. “Thank you, sir.” she murmured. She didn’t cook often because Jacob was a wonderful cook, and she always felt like whatever she would make wouldn’t be as good as what he could make. Being praised on her cooking always made her feel so bashful.
As he started eating, he made sure to let her know it tasted as good as it smelled before asking how her day was.
“Oh, it was okay.” she said distractedly. “How was your day?”
“It was great!”
Allie felt stung by his enthusiasm, like he was happy that they were leaving this part of their relationship behind. “That’s good,” she said quietly, looking down at her food.
“So,” he began. “I actually did change my mind. I think it will be beneficial to us to keep spanking as part of our relationship.”
Surprisingly, Allie burst into tears. She was so overwhelmed with emotion. She’d expected him to take it away from her, and she wasn’t sure how she was going to handle that. She had spent so much time over thinking her reaction to him removing that aspect, she hadn’t even considered that he may decide it would be better to keep it.
Jacob looked confused. “I thought this was what you wanted,” he said, his voice betraying his uncertainty.
Wiping her eyes, she shook her head. “It is! I just … I don’t know. I didn’t think you were going to change your mind.” after a short moment of silence, she continued. “Is this what you want, or are you doing this for me?”
Taking a deep breath, he responded, “Both. I overreacted when I saw that I had left marks on you, it was very hard for me. I’m not sure I would’ve given second thought to stopping if you hadn’t asked me to, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that you were right. Spankings, and domestic discipline in general has done too much for our relationship to give up on it so easily. There are measures I can take to make sure that I’m not leaving marks on you, and I will be careful to do so. That’s not to say that there won’t ever be marks, I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s probably unlikely to avoid them all together, but I will be consciously making an effort to keep that to a minimum. I like the way that our relationship functions, and I don’t want things to go back to the way they were. I understand that you need this, and as your future husband, it’s my duty to provide you with what you need.”
Allie smiled from ear to ear, blushing. “Thank you,” she whispered, when she finally found her voice. The wheels in her head started turning. It felt like forever since she’d been spanked. “Do you think that maybe…”
He cut her off. “Don’t worry, there will be a spanking tonight. But first, I want to enjoy the evening with you. Maybe go for a little walk?” he suggested.
“That would be nice,” she agreed. All was right in her world again, just knowing that the stability was going to be returned beneath her. Later, they would reconnect, re-establish their roles within each others lives, and it would be as if nothing happened.
Whew! To have him say no and really mean no would be devastating!!! Arghhhh!
ReplyDeleteEnjoying the story!
Oh good. They were making me nervous. I felt so sorry for her!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Sounds a little like my Jake with the apprehension about DD. I'm definitely referring him to this!
ReplyDeleteI love it please post more!
ReplyDelete